Saturday, May 1, 2010

GIVE ME SOME SUNSHINE, GIVE ME SOME AIR, GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE TO GROW UP ONCE AGAIN

GIVE ME SOME SUNSHINE, GIVE ME SOME AIR;
GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE TO GROW UP ONCE AGAIN.

As a common Global Citizen, I am one of those 6.5 to 7 billion World populations.
I have full potential to live my life, respectfully, with grace and dignity, with preserving and enjoying my human rights.
I have all the competence to win my bread on my own and feed my parents, family, and children.
I have full intention and wisdom to fulfill my social, national and global obligations, duties and responsibilities.

All I demand, ask, request, plead for, fight for is

- Save my air, water, soil, food getting polluted- from pollution in atmosphere and pollution in the minds of CEOs of cruel and criminal Multi-Nationals, Imperialist Countries and Market economies representing crony capitalism.

- Save my land for shelter of my family and let me do farming and grow my food on it. Please do not take away my shelter in the name of SEZ, in the name of progress.

- Save my culture. East or West or North or South, No culture in the world is as worse as today's culture of world governments promoting alcohol, drugs, tobacco, separatism, corruption, illiteracy communal ism, apartheid more than anything else, more than they ever did in recent history of thousands of years.


-Save my children, from child labor, from damaging education system and assaulting Western multinational culture and Media misguidance. I wish I die before my children’s death.


- Save my body from fast food, synthetic fertilizer, pesticides, MNC pharmaceuticals, pollution, accidents through heavy private vehicle traffic.

- Save my mind from force feeding of sex, violence, hatred, pelf, consumerism, market hegemony.

- Save my intellect from Media - most of which is misguiding and evil.


- Save my soul from Best seller God men, 5 star and corporatized Gurus.


Bankim Shah

No comments:

Be Yourself and Be with Yourself. Be with Nature - animals and plants.